Any information gathered by these cookies are only used internally and is never rented or sold to any third parties.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like your user preferences. They provide a basic memory for the website so that it can recognize you when you come back, re-load a saved shopping cart or wish list, remember your favorite products and other very useful functions. They are also required for online checkout functions.
What data do we collect with cookies?
Our online stores only collect very basic cookie information, including:
- Your browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, etc) and device type (mobile or PC) in order to customize screen width and other vital information so you can properly view and shop on our store
- Information about your current visit to our store including pages you have viewed
- Your country, currency and home language
- User preferences required for checkout stored only during your current visit
- Analytical information used to improve our site performance including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
What data we do NOT collect with cookies
Our store does not store credit card or other payment information in any way, including cookies. Credit card information is processed thru our card processing service via a secure connection only during processing and is not stored in our database or theirs other than the type of card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover), last 4 digits of the card number, expiration date, and card verification code. This insures your card can only be charged once (following a temporary authorization to verify card information for fraud prevention).